- Step 1: You apply pressure on the brake pedal.
- Step 2: The pressure on brake pedals causes the release of brake fluids on the calipers near brake pads.
- Step 3: The calipers engage the brake pads
- Step 4: The brake pads apply force on rotors, exerting enough friction to stop your car.
Any problem in one of these steps can result in critical accidents and injuries. Visit TreadMark Wheels & Tyres for the best Brake Repair Nottingham and support for your car’s .
What is a brake inspection?
We perform thorough and methodical checks on all the systems supporting brakes in your car. These periodic tests help determine whether your car’s brakes have developed any underlying issues. Here are all the parts that our expert staff will check during your inspection of brake and brake repair Nottingham.
- Wheel cylinders
- Fluid condition
- Master cylinder and exchange of fluids
- Grease seals and wheel bearings
- Brake pads
- Cables for parking brake
- Adjusters and springs
How often do you need to conduct brake inspections?
Brake inspections are essential to detect any underlying issues with your car’s brakes. If you care about your safety and the well-being of others, it is best to have your car’s brakes Nottingham inspected at least once every year. Additionally, if you are experiencing issues with them, make sure you visit us immediately.
The efficient and well-trained staff at TreadMark Wheels & Tyres will ensure a quick and thorough inspection of your car’s brakes. When it comes to the brakes, you are always better off being safe rather than sorry.